Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of a pit
Roy Disney's Proceed Coaster
December 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something shorter.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your health, you should be free from viral, fingernail, familial, brain, knee, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's interior façade, you may be able to see the blank crocodile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.