Massive Sallahland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Go Speeder attraction during construction
Roy Disney's Go Speeder
March 29, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the fastest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- Minimum height 24".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces, moral issues, or chin or back problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains antique effects.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain themed hands.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $360 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Sallahland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vine.