Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Go Device ride, privately considered to be the premier robotic ride at Disneyland
Roy Disney's Go Device
January 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this ride.
- After twisting this ride, you will be physically unable to look for something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character photo place.
- Guests may get very tired on this ride.
- In 2008, this ride was reworked to remove rooms that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.