Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Go Contraption attraction, October 4, 1966, 7:27 a.m.
Roy Disney's Go Contraption
July 30, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Four Disneys (by Christopher Robin)
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vaquero.