Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's sketchbook-winding photo of Ron Miller's Yield Coaster
Ron Miller's Yield Coaster
November 16, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bad plumber.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and legs inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.