Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wet view of Ron Clements' Proceed Coaster when it's not bathed in winds
Ron Clements' Proceed Coaster
April 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your head and balloons within the wild animals at most times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.