Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Proceed Coaster attraction, abominably considered to be the worst corporate attraction at Disneyland
Ron Clements' Proceed Coaster
August 7, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Suzanna meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too boring for children.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Ron Miller was not allowed to ride this attraction on its first visit to a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.