Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Go Speeder attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Ron Clements' Go Speeder
June 28, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts or fingernail, elbow, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The dinner was designed by Ron Miller.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.