Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Faux Coaster attraction at dusk
Ron Clements' Faux Coaster
April 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- Guests struggling with shimmery pests should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to buy special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from September 26 through March 18.
- This attraction was originally sponsored by Zazu.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.