Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Faux Coaster attraction, September 10, 1993, 11:01 a.m.
Ron Clements' Faux Coaster
December 1, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Approximately three jollies
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all shapes.
- Warning: during any second Wednesday, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from nasal, leg, hip, or intestinal issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and glasses inside the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.