Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Ron Clements' Faux Coaster attraction during repairs
Ron Clements' Faux Coaster
November 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperatures.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- There is an unpopular juice bar just within this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.