Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crazy view of Romeo's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in darkness
Romeo's Yo Coaster
March 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a sculpture to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 32".
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hysterical blindness, low blood pressure, weird missing kidneys, or brain, neck, blood, or bowel issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- The top of Romeo's Yo Coaster can be viewed from as far away as a restaurant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the strong scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.