Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Wait Coaster attraction during construction
Romeo's Wait Coaster
October 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something softer.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guest in front must be at least 70" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to buy precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.