Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Romeo's Wait Coaster when it's not bathed in darkness
Romeo's Wait Coaster
September 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all temperatures.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from tongue or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.