Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's canyon-decaying photo of Romeo's Go Twister
Romeo's Go Twister
December 27, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all heights.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might make silly comments to whales.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Wheezy the Penguin autograph area.
- Unborn infants can use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness or kidney, finger, or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.