Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the world
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
September 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for guests of all temperments.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives should experience this attraction just an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from June 15 until something like October 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.