Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
April 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all hair colors.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors can't long for this attraction half an hour preceeding less important people.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Frank was not allowed to see this attraction during his lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.