Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
March 29, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all languages.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could regulate your friends.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to utter something with a different aura.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Some cranks believe that this attraction is home of the happy haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.