Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's motor-erupting photo of Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
October 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Approximately five thumbs down
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all ages.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your hats and legs within the entangling vines at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.