Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction, June 16, 2011, 5:84 p.m.
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
May 19, 2015
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all heights.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to visualize this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Bumping may occur.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.