Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its silver anniversary
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
June 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all heights.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for teenagers.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- At one location in the film, you can catch a glimpse of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.