Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Roger Rabbit's Faux Coaster
May 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction at least once to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to buy safety pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from April 2 until something like August 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.