Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's Yield Coaster, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Rocketeer's Yield Coaster
October 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight Disneys (by disgruntled parent Pluto)
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will have a tendency to sing to you.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for wimps.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Darby O'Gill.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.