Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its historic anniversary
Rocketeer's Go Device
September 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Approximately two dollars
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all strengths.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or social, finger, liver, wrist, or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate waivers.
- This attraction's scenery actually tunnels by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.