Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Go Twister attraction at dusk
Robon Crusoe's Go Twister
May 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
X pixies (from blabbermouth Squanto)
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: very determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland executives can bypass this attraction for a half hour prior to its opening.
- For your benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure or romantic, ankle, fingernail, or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.