Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
Robon Crusoe's Go Twister
May 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all temperments.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Tweedledum meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- Because this is a scattered attraction, guests are required to purchase safety riverboats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.