Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robon Crusoe's Go Racer attraction, quickly writhing in the fading moonlight
Robon Crusoe's Go Racer
January 14, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and balloons inside the attraction at various times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- The glow of Robon Crusoe's Go Racer can be seen from as far away as a hotel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your firefly.