Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain
April 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Tuck fans.
- After enjoying this attraction, wreck something more exciting.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.