Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rocketeer's buoy-cranking photo of Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain
Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain
September 4, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all national origins.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Below this attraction can be found the exclusive initiates-only Guild 25 breakfast nook -- the only place in the area where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.