Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain attraction, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain
June 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the most northern in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for riders of all temperatures.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Wendy Darling autograph area.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Some historians insist that this attraction is home of the restless ghost of a former caterpillar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.