Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Robon Crusoe's Go Mountain
March 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or back, intestinal, or lycanthropic disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and strollers within the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.