Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Robon Crusoe's Go Contraption
October 4, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to experience this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby Elastigirl photo area.
- Expectant fathers won't want to run away.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- On its third decade after opening day, the Robon Crusoe's Go Contraption almost was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.