Massive O'Brienland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Halt Coaster attraction during construction
Robin Crusoe's Halt Coaster
June 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in O'Brienland -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Special Mornings," high-rolling O'Brienland executives will want to visualize this attraction less than a moment prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive O'Brienland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your steamer.