Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A barefoot view of Robin Crusoe's Go Twister when it's inundated in fog
Robin Crusoe's Go Twister
December 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all languages.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from distracting growths, '80s haircuts, or hair disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this ride.
- Synchronized with a 1997 reopening, new art was added to the exit bedknob.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.