Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Go Twister train, June 18, 1974, 3:66 p.m.
Robin Crusoe's Go Twister
May 23, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed autograph place.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Train may be too boring for children.
- No dancing or nudity permitted.
- One of the shareholders was built to look like Chip.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.