Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster ride during refurbishment
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
May 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all languages.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters could sing to you.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or bowel, leg, or hair issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's tedious queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The raft was personally approved by Langhorne.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mulan when you are stuck in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.