Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Joel Chandler Harris' ink-wandering photo of Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
March 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Eight magics (by Ward Kimball, 1989)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Warning: very small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The top of Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster can be spotted from as far away as Playland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.