Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction, July 7, 1996, 2:47 a.m.
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
April 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all strengths.
- If it's your birthday, cast members might pick on your friends.
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.