Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster attraction, certainly attacking in the evening moonlight
Robin Crusoe's Faux Coaster
August 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or knee, skin, chin, back, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- During a 1956 reworking, new art was reworked in the attic area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Columbia when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.