Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Yield Coaster train during refurbishment
Robert Sherman's Yield Coaster
August 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Three and a half jollies
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for mice of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a stationery train, children are required to obtain precision pants.
- The glow of Robert Sherman's Yield Coaster can be viewed from as far away as the Rainforest Café.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyghost Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.