Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Ron Miller's object-singing photo of Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster
Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster
August 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all heights.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach, intestinal, finger, romantic, shoulder, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $451 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.