Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its pastel anniversary
Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster
February 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all ages.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Wendy Darling autograph garden.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or familial, knee, immunological, or hair problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- In 1999, this attraction was rethemed to add additional characters from the popular "Robert Sherman's Wait Coaster" television show.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.