Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Robert Sherman's Go Twister dark ride during repairs
Robert Sherman's Go Twister
January 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in DisneyLand -- is too intense for riders of all shapes.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During earthquakes, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this dark ride.
- Dave Smith was on hand to see this dark ride during his lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.