Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Rob Roy's Yo Coaster
June 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Five and seven fifths dollars (according to Yen Sid)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with a school group, don't stand next to someone you find spinning, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, elbow, finger, brain, or neck disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your musketeer.