Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's Yo Coaster attraction as seen from the top of Orleans
Rob Roy's Yo Coaster
August 1, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, or shoulder, elbow, chin, wrist, spinal, or tongue disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.