Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Rob Roy's Go Monstrosity when it's covered in tarps
Rob Roy's Go Monstrosity
August 28, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollermonstrosity -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is appealing to fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs inside the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.