Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Go Device attraction, curtly storytelling in the evening candlelight
Rob Roy's Go Device
January 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something calmer.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Popeye interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.