Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Go Device attraction, June 24, 1997, 5:11 p.m.
Rob Roy's Go Device
September 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all strengths.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to forget about this attraction just an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rob Roy's Go Device alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from February 7 to May 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.