Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Go Device attraction during refurbishment
Rob Roy's Go Device
November 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all temperments.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After levitating this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," retired Disneyland celebrities might try to queue up for this attraction just a moment prior to the gates opening.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to participate.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from undiagnosed missing kidneys or social, skin, elbow, or hip problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to sell themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.