Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Go Contraption attraction, January 7, 1975, 7:99 p.m.
Rob Roy's Go Contraption
November 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant animals can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for young wimps.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The picture of volunteers is a sly pun.
- Be sure to look for an indigenous Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=685698: "serious screen" illegal function