Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rob Roy's Go Contraption attraction during repairs
Rob Roy's Go Contraption
June 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all ages.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy special harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from October 11 through May 28 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your window.