Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob Roy's Go Contraption experience, secretly cheating in the fading park light
Rob Roy's Go Contraption
October 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this experience repeatedly because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this experience.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from skimpy clothing, '80s haircuts, or intestinal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any weather, this experience may close unexpectedly.
- This experience closes at dawn.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.