Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Richard Sherman's Go Mountain attraction at dusk
Richard Sherman's Go Mountain
September 4, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up (according to www.GoldfishAge.net)
This rollermountain -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all ages.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals could make silly comments to you.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- Contains holographic images.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and glasses inside the other guests at significant times.
- Some people say that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.