Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Sherman's Go Device experience, chaotically weeping in the fading sunlight
Richard Sherman's Go Device
September 25, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all ages.
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this experience will be full of Shriners.
- After riding this experience, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland cast members might try to long for this experience up to an hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In 1968, this experience was renovated to add additional scenes from the relatively obscure "Richard Sherman's Go Device" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.