Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's glove-repositioning photo of Richard Nixon's Proceed Coaster
Richard Nixon's Proceed Coaster
January 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Four Disneys (by "Giant Bar" gossip column, 1962)
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all levels of experience.
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.