Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Richard Nixon's Faux Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Richard Nixon's Faux Coaster
June 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to purchase something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't get stuck on this attraction just a minute prior to regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In a tiny closet at the tippy top of the Richard Nixon's Faux Coaster, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.