Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster
July 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all languages.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," former Disneyland vacationers are able to queue up for this attraction for a half hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No dancing or singing along permitted.
- The letters in "Ratatouille's Proceed Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Rtercelsc Teoesi Tpouaoadar'l."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.