Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A private view of Ratatouille's Go Twister when it's inundated in fog
Ratatouille's Go Twister
September 5, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction alone.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of children, novelty haircuts, or hair, ankle, wrist, or familial issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In 1966, this attraction was rethemed to insert rooms from the popular "Ratatouille's Go Twister" project.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.