Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Go Ride attraction during construction
Ratatouille's Go Ride
July 26, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
This rollerride -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with less people on it.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young chickens.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leopard.