Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Go Ride attraction, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Ratatouille's Go Ride
November 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all hair colors.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider cheating this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to long for this attraction for a half hour after park closing.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to ride.
- Roy Disney had a secret home built above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.