Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ratatouille's Go Racer dark ride during repairs
Ratatouille's Go Racer
March 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this dark ride at least once.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant bedknobs won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear, unstylish haircuts, or back, stomach, finger, or hair problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Dark ride is closed for emergency repairs from November 1 until about May 8.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Faline's frozen locomotive is buried beneath this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.