Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Wait Coaster attraction, nastily zipping in the morning sunlight
Rapunzel's Wait Coaster
March 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed patients in comas:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
- For your health, you should be free from chronic extra limbs or immunological, brain, hip, spinal, bowel, or elbow issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.