Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Go Racer show at first light
Rapunzel's Go Racer
September 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this show.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to ride this show as much as a half hour before everyone else.
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- Guests may get very damp on this show.
- On its second decade before closing permanently, the Rapunzel's Go Racer almost sank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kanga when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.