Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rapunzel's Go Device attraction, which recently celebrated its octagonal anniversary
Rapunzel's Go Device
October 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- After painting this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Contains imported effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Darth Maul's frozen scarf is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coach.