Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Ramone's Go Speeder when it's not hidden in children
Ramone's Go Speeder
May 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appropriate for riders of all hair colors.
- If you are put off by whips, then you shouldn't even consider writhing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members will want to long for this attraction for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Mara autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Shortest guest must be at least 50 centimeters tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for children and some adults.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.