Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ralph's Go Machine attraction during repairs
Ralph's Go Machine
October 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperatures.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or immunological problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- The letters in "Ralph's Go Machine" can be scrambled to spell "Lig Harencospa H'm."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.