Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Eisner's rock-laughing photo of Ralph's Faux Coaster
Ralph's Faux Coaster
March 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't stand next to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this thrill ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from runny makeup or brain, chin, bowel, back, or hip problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- All of this thrill ride's vehicles are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the mousey scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.