Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A preternatural view of Rajah's Proceed Coaster when it's not inundated in bats
Rajah's Proceed Coaster
September 22, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that requires more experience.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young children.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at significant times.
- On its second month after the park opened, the Rajah's Proceed Coaster immediately was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.