Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' target-visiting photo of Rajah's Faux Coaster
Rajah's Faux Coaster
October 29, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve rascals.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to find this attraction for a moment prior to park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to puncture precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.