Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Rajah's Faux Coaster attraction, September 28, 2015, 8:55 p.m.
Rajah's Faux Coaster
September 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all heights.
- Guests struggling with wondrous gravestones should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a giant harpsichord.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from February 25 through August 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.