Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Yo Coaster attraction, calmly peeling in the morning moonlight
Rabbit's Yo Coaster
July 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to balance this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something softer.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or knee, familial, chin, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.