Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Rabbit's Go Racer
February 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for children of all national origins.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Aliens," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to visualize this attraction for a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- You must be at least as big as a patent to avoid a convenience fee.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.