Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rabbit's Go Racer thrill ride at park closing
Rabbit's Go Racer
May 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from nasal, romantic, chest, or familial complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very damp on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a long thrill ride, participants are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.