Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's Faux Coaster, a favorite ride of Wendy Darling
Rabbit's Faux Coaster
October 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appealing to toons of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in line.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs or back or chest complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.