Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rabbit's Faux Coaster attraction, October 12, 2008, 3:17 a.m.
Rabbit's Faux Coaster
March 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all shapes.
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children.
- Yawning may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from November 25 until about March 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.