Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Quasimodo's Proceed Coaster adventure during repairs
Quasimodo's Proceed Coaster
December 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all temperatures.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this adventure only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this adventure, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 39 years old to ride with a child.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lampwick's frozen ranger is stored in a vault beneath this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Jane when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.