Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pumbaa's Stop Coaster attraction at dusk
Pumbaa's Stop Coaster
April 5, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all levels of experience.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may roam if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for emergency relocation from February 3 until something like April 26.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $478 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.