Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Pumbaa's Proceed Coaster when it's not covered in children
Pumbaa's Proceed Coaster
January 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold toons of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't visit this attraction just an hour before regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or kidney, brain, elbow, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 3 to November 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.